1. What are different types of painting available in The Glow Arts?
We sell various types of paintings but the most prominent are Glow paintings, Embossed paintings, LED Backlight painting and Plain Canvas painting.
2. What are glow Paintings?
Glow paintings are a unique type of artwork that looks classic in the daylight and glows in the dark.
3. Are glow paintings similar to radium paintings?
No, Glow paintings are made using environmentally friendly chemicals, made at the glow arts workspace itself.
4. Are the paintings customizable or general in nature?
All the paintings are customisable, if provided with good quality photographs.
5. Can we make a painting combining 2-3 pictures or a collage of pictures?
Yes, We make a painting in the form of a college or in a combination of 2-3 pictures only if the provided picture is of good quality.
6. Are the sizes fixed for the paintings?
No, We provide 4-5 different sizes with fixed rates but if there is a requirement for a bigger size the price quotation varies.
7. Are the colors and the glow effect long lasting?
Yes. The glow Arts uses rich quality colour to increase its durability. The Glow Effect stays for more than 6 hours per night.
8. Are the paintings waterproof?
Yes, the paintings are completely waterproof.
9. Is it printed or painted?
The glow canvas is handmade and the paintings are made using digital painting techniques with an addition of artistic touch which makes it look even more realistic.
10. Does it require light to glow in the dark?
Yes. The painting requires light for more than 20 seconds because of its unique technique of absorbing light in order to glow in the dark.
1. How to make an order?
Just let us know the type of painting and the size you are looking for through our website, social media handles, through mail or over a call.
2. How to send the picture?
We need a good quality picture sent to us through E mail or Whatsapp. Most preferably, Email. The quality of the picture is vital as every minute detailing is important for the painting to look realistic.
3. Do we need to make full payment in advance?
We take 40% of the amount in the advance and the rest after completing the order.
4. What are the accepted payment modes?
We accept most of the digital payment modes like Gpay, Paytm, Phonepe. We also accept bank transfers.
1. When do we receive the painting?
The painting takes processing and transit time to reach you. We generally deliver the painting within 10 days of placing the order.
2. How is the painting packed?
The painting along with frame is covered and packed securely with a “Handle with care” sticker on the top of the package.
3. How to track the order?
Once we process the shipping, we share the tracking ID as well as the courier company name.
In case of:
- Wrong/ completely broken product- 100% refund
- Frame cracking/ frame damage- Frame amount ranging between 300-400 is refunded